CEO, Managing Partner
Nigel Cresswell has more than 30 years of experience in the asset management industry and has been CEO of Quoniam since July 2021.
- Willis Towers Watson: responsible for the Germany and Continental Europe, Investments division, establishing the company as both a leading investment consultant and fiduciary asset manager; member of the EMEA executive committee.
- Morgan Stanley and Lehman Brothers: executive director, pension advisory groups in the German-speaking countries – development and distribution of investment solutions to pension institutions.
- MSCI: pensions investment expert advising large pension schemes across Continental Europe on equity/fixed income/hedge fund indices.
- Bachelor of Science in pure mathematics, University of Warwick.
- Actuary, member of the German Actuarial Association and the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries in the UK.
- CFA charterholder.
When Nigel Cresswell is not busy working for Quoniam, he may be found SUPing on the river Main, learning to play golf, watching Eintracht Frankfurt, learning Spanish, or simply cooking fresh Thai food for friends.
Nigel Cresswell, CEO, Managing Partner