Would you like to work independently with a lot of room for creativity? At the same time, you’d like an inspiring environment with many clever minds? Then we should get to know each other. Shape the future of quantitative investing with us!
A people-friendly working atmosphere and professional environment in the financial industry. That’s not possible? We will prove to you that it is! With us, you can realise your potential and develop professionally thanks to demanding challenges – and be part of the large Quant family. Passion means that our profession is a calling. This drives us to keep finding innovative ideas and contemporary solutions for our investors.
Quoniam has been awarded the Effectory World-class Workplace Award in the category “Best in DACH 2022-2023”.
Comments from our staff
Working at Quoniam
Hanna Kurz, Senior Associate, Client Relations
Dr. Theofanis Archontakis, Executive Director, Portfolio Management
Desislava Vladimirova, Research Forecasts
Rocío Muñiz, Executive Director, Portfolio Implementation
Verena Jörges, Executive Director, Corporate Services
Thomas Markl, Associate Director, Research
Danny Rosifka, Associate Director, Application Development
share of women – 24% in the area of investment professionals
nationalities are represented
The average age at Quoniam is 43
More than just a workplace
Finances and security
- Company pension scheme
- Capital-forming benefits (VL)
- Possibility of investing in the company
- Variable remuneration and bonus programmes
- Risk insurance (health, life, accident, occupational disability, travel)
- Extended salary payments in the event of illness
- Flexible working times
- Remote work
- 18 days of annual remote work from the EEA and Switzerland
- Special leave for marriage, births and deaths
- Emergency childcare through pme family services
- Additional days of leave for community service
- Subsidised dry cleaning service in the Westhafen Tower
- Additional possibility to take unpaid leave
Professional development and equipment
- Mentoring for new employees
- CFA programme and other certifications
- Modern technical equipment, iPhone
- A wide range of further education opportunities within the framework of training, coaching, seminars and courses
Body and soul
- Fresh breakfast, fruit and vegetables daily
- Free drinks
- Birthday cake delivery
- Christmas and summer parties
- Sodexo restaurant cheques
- Employee discounts on products and services from numerous providers
Health and fitness
- Subsidy for a gym directly in the building
- Office showers
- CrossFit training group and running club
- Health management
- Medical advice and treatments by our medical officer
- Employee Assistance Program
Office and transport
- Modern office with a view of the Frankfurt skyline
- Job Ticket (Deutschlandticket; public transport)
- Job bycicle leasing
- Support with work-related relocations
Application via website, initial selection, interview process
We review your documents and make a preliminary selection. If you are shortlisted, the department will receive your application and decide whether they would like to meet you.
First interview: Initial meeting – getting to know each other
We will arrange an appointment by email for an initial interview. Generally, a member of staff from the People & Development department and the head of the respective department will meet with you.
Second interview: Professional focus – getting to know the team
In the second round, you will get to know the team and exchange ideas on a professional level. Depending on the position, you will have the opportunity to present your expertise based on a short case study.
Third interview: Getting to know the management and the head of People & Development
In this final round, you will meet the company management and the head of the People & Development department. The number of people present at the meeting will depend on time and the position in question.
Sending and signing the contract – your start with Quoniam
Once all the formalities have been settled and final questions answered, you will receive the contractual documents to be signed. We will arrange your first day and prepare your induction.