Living diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our purpose and vision at Quoniam. By valuing different perspectives, we gain better market insights and get closer to our clients. We foster collaboration as well as innovation and act more sustainably to build a healthy, high-performing organisation.
Embracing a great variety of characteristics
By acknowledging diversity we recognize differences in what sets us apart. This includes:
- age or generations
- cultural background
- ethnic origin and nationality
- ways of thinking
- sexual orientation
- gender identity
- religious affiliation
- social background
Harnessing the power of diversity
Diversity alone is not enough. Inclusion is key to harnessing the power of diversity and the collective intelligence of teams.
To build an inclusive workplace, we strive to continuously improve our processes and practices. Our aim is to create the conditions in which everyone feels they belong, can be their authentic selves and reach their full potential – regardless of their background, identity or circumstances.
female employees – 20% in Investments
the average age at Quoniam
Our commitments and ambitions
Leadership and self-leadership
- Everyone in the organisation, regardless of their position, acknowledge and take ownership for the positive contribution and impact they can make in the area of D&I, whereas leaders play a particular role.
Strategy and processes
- The D&I program is embedded in the overall business strategy, aligned with our purpose and goals.
- D&I is an integral part of our organisational culture and values.
- All employees feel fully included and can be their authentic selves.
- Everyone understands the positive contribution they can make in creating an inclusive environment and what behaviours contribute to this.
- Our physical and virtual working environment enables a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Employees at all levels are trained in D&I.
- We regularly integrate D&I principles, mechanisms and enablers in workshops and offsites.
- We continuously evaluate and learn by engaging with employees.
Measurement and metrics
- Our D&I metrics and tools as the Employee Engagement Survey support the measurement of progress and outcomes versus our defined goals.
- By reporting and measuring progress on D&I KPIs and initiatives we are able to monitor and steer on our D&I ambitions.
- We share data and progress with the supervisory board, management and all staff.
Partnerships and external position
- We continuously learn from others and new research to keep up-to-date.
- We adopt and adapt ideas where appropriate, as well as share our learnings externally.
Quoniam has been a signatory member of Charta der Vielfalt since March 2020. The aim of the initiative is to advance the recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the working world and to create a working environment free of prejudice.
Quoniam is a founding member of the Diversity Project Europe (DPE). DPE is a cross-border and cross-industry initiative working towards a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive European asset management industry. As a founding member, Quoniam aims to drive positive change and advance financial industry standards to promote equal opportunities and reduce systemic bias.